Friday, 8 April 2011

Back then we were killing time, we were young and restless, we needed to unwind.

It's nearly Summer. This fills me with both endless optimism, and endless dread simultaneously. I love the sun and the heat don't get me wrong. I love summer fashion, and i practically live in gladiator sandals till November. I even, EVEN like the freckles that adorn my face and join up to create a perma tan. What i dont like are the following things:

Bees/wasps- Totally unesseccary ,humming, mood ruining things, which i just happen to be petrified of. The worst thing? Because my hair is orange they think its a flower, and therefore tend to flock around me. Pricks.

Sweat- Oh Hello, didn't realise i was actually a man and fail to simply pespire anymore.

The disappearace of Social Boundaries- Yes Slutty Girl it is TOTALLY appropriate for you to walk around in shorts and a bikini top in the middle of Guildford Town centre. The same goes for you flabby or chavvy man, i really wanted to see your underdeveloped chest and carpet on your belly. Unless you are Mila Kunis or Zac Efron, please refrain from offending my eyes.

Blaring Music from cars- I don't need to hear the top 40/dubstep/dance/trance/emo music blaring from your car. Please stop. i don't chose to listen to it in my own time, let alone want to be forced to hear it on my days off.

Endless ice cream vans- STOP tempting me. I'd quite like to be thin please. You are clearly sent by the devil.

Otherwise..Summer 2011, get in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment