
I woke up today feeling a ridiculous amount of self pity and loathing for the word. So I thought I'd spend half hour complaining.
Here are some of the things that are wrong with the world.
We spend billions on useless space expeditions when there are millions of people across the globe without access to education, medical care or sanitation. The fact that Ben and Jerry's has about a million calories per teaspoon, everything that tastes nice invariably ends with me putting on weight. One Tree Hill is ending after 9 seasons, what else am I meant to cry to now? Children with shitty ass parents- no, a packet of crisps is not a viable breakfast choice. Having to dye my eyebrows in order for them to even exist on my face. People who you are always there for, but they never repay the favour when you whisper, I could do with a little help right now. Maddie from Hollyoaks. The price of Kurt Geiger shoes,I don't want to pay a third of my wage for a pair of beautiful shoes thank you. The cost of fruit and veg, if you don't want an obese nation, lower the costs, idiots. Costa don't do deliveries. I miss people I shouldn't. Celebrity Big Brother. Beliebers trending shit like 'my body is ready for Justin' or 'Justin makes us wet', you probably haven't even got pubes yet, I didn't join twitter to projectile vomit everytime I look at the TT's. Nobody has invented a tablet that immediately gets rid of the pink in your white underwear when you throw in a red towel accidently. Gabriella from Made in Chelsea, and especially her Pro Activ advert, so.much.jaw. it's like she swallowed a car and it got stuck. People who feel it's acceptable to start talking to you in the line for the cinema/tescos. 14 year olds in love, um, sorry to break it to you, you'll have sex and break up, it's life, he's not your forever. Pick and Mix also don't offer a delivery service., not acceptable when you're craving foamy banana's at 8pm on a Sunday and the shops are shut. People living too far away. Harry Styles isn't my boyfriend. Expectations. Nutella. People with no morals. Bad stuff happening to the most wonderful people. Kindles. BOOKS ARE MEANT TO BE WELL THUMBED AND SMELL NICE, not read on a bloody virtual device. People who turn up late and ruin plans through being inconsiderate. Londoner's who aren't excited about the Olympics this year, you'll never see it here again in your lifetime, so shut the hell up and enjoy it, it exposes the majesty in everyone, dreams come true through sport. The scum on Jeremy Kyle. Being left behind.
Heartbreak.
No comments:
Post a Comment