Monday, 2 July 2012

I said that's fine but you're the only one that knows i lied.

Missing things, places, and people seems to be a recurring theme in my life. Its not that I'm never content, for the most part I'm happy With my lot. However it strikes me, as it would most people, that you never know what you had until its gone. I miss uni - days spent on the beach, cheer, Random trips to tesco to make nachos, Atlantis and the subsequent attendance to 9am Thursday lectures till in the fancy dress from the night before. I miss the people, the banter, the sea air and the time. Should have been in the library but chose to sleep till 4. I miss cosmos, the dirty locals, and full English breakfasts for £2.95 I miss when it used to be easy with some people and now it feels like a chore. I miss the 90s- scrunchies, saved by the bell, babysitters club, pogz, cheetos, spice girls, mood rings, animal ark books, when everything was simpler. I miss the days where i wasnt thinking of you and when i was oblivious to the who and what you are. Lets go back to finger painting and eating cheesestrinsgs. Everything was better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment