Friday, 1 July 2011

Honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had.



Thought I'd do a slightly different blog this time round: with music I'm channelling atm, with quotes I live by, of photos which inspire me, and other various bits and bobs...






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MS4JiQwJdg


This woman is a GODESS,




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rGdL82PRM


I'm fully in love with this man. I am going to persuade him to sex me after Redfest.



Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. - Coach Carter



do not pity the dead, pity the living and above all those who live without love.- Wise words from Dumbledore there.




The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed.The thought, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, whose charms were broken if revealed." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte




Life is Full of risks anyway, why not take them? Lindsay Lohan






                          I. want. to. be. them. Hair/shorts/glasses. 
                                                   Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment