I should have known today was going to be awful when at 9.38am I was in floods of tears crying at One Tree Hill. In my defence, it was a particularly emotional episode but it certainly set the precedent for the rest of the day. This was not helped when I was sat in Kurt Gieger, wearing ripped converse, winter print leggings, bed hair and smudgy makeup, with the shop assistants glaring at me like I was something unimaginable which they had stepped their Carvella shoes in.
I have never been made more aware of those little things that really irritate me, however ridiculous.
Bear in mind that this list is far from complete.
1. there is a distinct lack of ginger specific shampoos
2. No spoons fit Petit Filous
3. People who sit next to you on an empty train
4. Crisps/chocolate over packaging, DID I PAY FOR A BAG OF AIR?
5. douchebags who don't say thank you when you hold a door/ allow them to pass. Manner's cost nothing.
6.Trending topics on twitter over 'Beliebers' or 'Directioners' I don't care if 'Bieber has swag' or 1D have got that One Thing'
7. People who 'share' their photos on facebook
8. the words, Bruh, ting, and peng. Just no
9.People who text you first, read your message, and don't reply. what on earth was the point?!
10. mothers who can't control their children.
11. 'i love my boyfriend sooo muuuuccchh' status's. I actually did a little sick in my mouth.
12. People who tell me to eat my vegetables. I'm 22 and I don't like peas, why is this an issue!?
13. '3 sugars in your tea, aren't you sweet enough'
14. when i'm singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong.
15. men.
BLEURGH.

No comments:
Post a Comment