
I am 22.
This is my life.
i bake a mean banoffee loaf. i sing. i'm trying to teach myself guitar. i like laughing. i have a heart of stone when it comes to my own life, but fictional characters have me in tears frequently. my ice cream of choice is mint choc chip. i like doing the ironing. i want 2 tattoos but i'm a pussy. i love nandos but i'm allergic to peri peri- not that it stops me. I like cheap beer and cider. i like to draw. My favourite number is 8. I'm scared of ketchup. i'm obsessed with my blackberry. Tomatoes in my sandwhich make me angry. people who are late piss me off. i read the last page of a book first, so if i die before i finish it, i know how it ends. i have the best job in the world, and will be gutted to leave come July. I quite like the word's cunt and sausages. Charity shops are some of my fave places. i have secrets i haven't even told my best friends. i want a library in my house like the one the Beast shows Belle in Beauty and the Beast. my best summer was spent in america travelling, until 3 days before i went back to uni. converse and uggs are shoes of the gods. i still have the teddies from my childhood. i like a boy i cant have. i spend all my wages every month and have no savings . Sometimes i'm unsure as to why my friends are friends with me. Most days I want to catch the first flight out of England and turn my phone off. i'm sure Olly Murs would marry me if he met me. i have days where I wish i'd worked harder so I could have been a doctor. I'm a saggitarius. i kick off if there's no orange juice in the morning. im outspoken and if I don't like you, you know about it. photographs remind me not only of where I've been, but WHO i've been, and I need that. i lie.i swear. i ignore. . i dream. i smile. i protect the people who mean the most to me, im different, but i'm like everybody else. i'm myself. i'm simple. i'm complicated.
take me or leave me.
No comments:
Post a Comment