Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Some Twisted Sense of Loyalty

It has come to my attention that I spend a lot of my time moaning. In fact i dedicated a blog to things which made me angry, to which there are many more which need to be added. So as i sit here, on a large dose of co codamol, waiting to see my surgeon again tomorrow, I'm going to write a list of things which make me smile. God knows why, I feel like shite and I'm in an absolutely horrendous mood.

1. watching someone fall over, especially in the rain
2. watching old people walk on the beach holding hands
3. the smell of bread
4. the moment i walk into Topshop and see 'Mid Season Sale'
5.  sunbathing- even if freckles do erupt on my face
6. bbqs- smell of smoke and chicken rounded off with Kopperberg summer fruits cider and friends
7. re runs of scrubs
8. when a song comes on your iPod you havent heard in time
9.payday
10. karma
11. summer nail varnishes
12. discovering new music which completely sums up your mood
13. reading fest
14. new york
15. charity shops
16. Brighton
17. Cheap beer and cigarettes at gigs
18. seeing friends i haven't seen in ages and nothing changing.
19. hangover breakfasts
20.  bookshops- dont want any of this kindle shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment