Thursday, 31 May 2012

Free Falling


6943_large

The female population. Half of the world. All individuals, but really girls are all the same . Yes we have boobs, turn into the Incredible Hulk one week per month, and have an infinity with shoes, but we are still all individuals in our own right. However, there is one other thing, that binds us.

 Our ability to like a bad boy.

I admit, I have the worst taste in men. I seem to pick men purely on their ability to make my blood boil. I also lust over fictional pricks as well, Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) is my current non existent boyfriend. He is literally the world’s biggest twat, takes drugs, is a serial womanizer, sleeps around and is the most manipulative man ever to grace my television screen. But I actually think, that’s why I love him.

 When you’re with a guy who treats you bad, you appreciate it more when he does one decent thing. Most likely he has a killer smile which lets him get away with murder, and when he flashes it, you forget why you were mad in the first place. The fights are intense, you break up and make up more times than Spencer Matthew changes his made in Chelsea girlfriend. But you can’t say it’s not exciting. It’s thrilling, the drama of it all. Girls also want to be the one that changes a prick into, well, less of a prick. But if we're being honest, I think deep down, we all know they'll never change, but we're in it for the challenge.


 Nice boys just float along, buying you flowers, opening doors for you, and generally being Prince Charming. Boring hell. I couldn't think of anything worse than stability, predictability and getting stuck in a rut. Give me wildness, surprises and adventures any day. Even if he does make my mascara run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment