As previously stated I'm not a fan of the commercialised advent season, but this year, I got sucked in by the Michael Buble Christmas CD and the decorating of the house. It's been a bit of a different Christmas this year. It was the first with my brother for 5 years and the first without my Grandmother since she passed away last Christmas time. But it was actually, lovely, we raised our glasses in hope for 2012, for the love we are blessed to know, and to the memory of a woman who played a huge part in our lives. I was thoroughly spoilt, but best of all I was around ALL the people I love most.
New Years is looking up, on Thursday I'm going down to Brighton for a couple of days to see two of my best friends from uni, drink wine, go dancing, and order pizza when the inevitable hangover occurs. On New Years Day I'm going to Winter Wonderland to see one of my favourite people in the entire world,a girl I met whilst working in a New York summer camp and subsequentially travelled America with when it ended. I haven't seen her in two years due to us living as literally opposite ends of the country, but I'm so excited I might do a little wee.
New Years is looking up, on Thursday I'm going down to Brighton for a couple of days to see two of my best friends from uni, drink wine, go dancing, and order pizza when the inevitable hangover occurs. On New Years Day I'm going to Winter Wonderland to see one of my favourite people in the entire world,a girl I met whilst working in a New York summer camp and subsequentially travelled America with when it ended. I haven't seen her in two years due to us living as literally opposite ends of the country, but I'm so excited I might do a little wee.

Christmas Kisses lipstick...surely this means one thing..
So really, all I need is this: the following men to meet me under the mistletoe
1. David Tennant
2. Robert Sheehan
3. Zac Efron
4. Jake Gyllenhaal
5.Robert Pattinson
6. Dougie Poynter
7. Olly Murs
so Father Christmas, I know you've probs only just settled down on the sofa with Mrs. Claus and a cup of tea, but if you could make that happen, I promise to stay on the Nice list for 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment